Breathe in, breathe out. It's ok:
- To have a worse attention span than the students.
- To let your 6th period get away with more than the average class because there's only [max] four of them on any given day. They're productive, reward them.
- To stress eat your way through some Halloween candy. They're not large bags and they're fat-free candies. Well, the Sour Patch Kids and the Swedish Fish are.
- To want to call out sick when you don't get enough sleep the night before. Still came into work - power it out!
- To worry that I've taken too many days off from my CDCs. I want to do well, I want to advance quickly. I need things to smooth out so I can re-focus my attention back on my advancement.
- To miss my friends from BMT and Tech school. Many of them are still there, working away at their training.
- To be eager for UTA (drill weekend). I enjoy putting my training to practice and I found out that I'm going to be able to work on my CDCs through the weekend, rather than have to work a half-UTA because of budget cuts. It feels like it's been forever since October's UTA. Give me my DFAC food and let me talk Personnel-speak!
- To use coupons for pizza at the grocery store for a quick dinner. Last night's Palermo (?) pizza was really good and only cost us $3 and change!