1. My Road ID finally came today! Yay! It came on an "on day" for my running too, which was exciting. I'm a happy camper, and went straight to share this picture on Facebook as well. These things are just perfect for bikers too, in addition to athletes. Another PGR friend of mine ordered one, and I'm glad to help others!
2. This is proving to be another difficult month for us, financially. FIL is still getting screwed out of his social security check, which means no contribution to our rent. DH and I are left to scrounge up the rest, to not only cover his part, but to pay the rest of our bills. Fortunately, DH picked up active duty orders to do some work in the office for the next three weeks! I'm glad to have him keeping busy, and bringing in some coin to boot. I'm hoping this will be able to hold us over.
3. DH TCB'd today, thankfully! Remember that email we got the other day, stating that DD's dental insurance was declined? It was a complete error. She is covered and our application went through, no problem. As for DH's GI Bill money, when he called to ask about it, he was told that he needed to verify his enrollment at the end of the month (Thursday), every month, and then we'd receive the money in 3 - 5 days. He can't seem to answer the rest of my questions (like if we'd receive all three installments owed to us so far), but this is better than nothing.
4. I have two IEPs on Wednesday, and I haven't started writing either of them - ugh! I don't even have a GenEd teacher who's agreed to attend one of them. My head is killing me though, and I think I'm going to call it a night soon. *sigh* Guess I'm going to be rocking these out tomorrow afternoon/night.
5. Taking a different turn from my Etsy sales for a bit, I've decided to have a blog sale! For those who haven't seen one before, a lot of makeup blogs do sales from time to time, to help people weed out their stashes. Check it out, if you're interested in trying out some new makeup!