1. The fact that all of my finals are finished, graded automatically by the computer, and the final grades are in, makes me excited! I just need to babysit for the rest of the day and a half day tomorrow, essentially.
2. I am joyful that so many of my students passed our co-taught geometry class. We had a lot of "on the border" kids that I was worried about. Luckily, they pulled it out for the final.
3. I am thankful that I have such a loving, wonderful husband. Despite the fact that we seldom get to spend any holidays together, we make it work and he goes the extra mile to make me happy and spoil me unnecessarily. I love my muffin!
4. I am happy that by 11:05 tomorrow, the students will be GONE and I'll officially check my mind out for winter break! Mexico, here I come, in less than a week! =D
5. I am pumped that I'm going out tonight with the girls from work! There's an acoustic Christmas concert at a local bar, featuring some newer country artists. $5 to get in and my first class tomorrow is a planning period - game on! The JaneDear Girls are playing, which I'm interested in, since Susie (how appropriate, right?) looks to have some rockabilly/vintage roots.