Four shows you watch:
- Sons of Anarchy
- 16 & Pregnant/Teen Mom
- Real Housewives of Atlanta/OC
Four things you are passionate about:
- My students
- Military families
- My family
Four phrases you say a lot:
- "Let's do this!"
- "Oh hell no!"
- "I love you."
Four things you've learned from the past:
- Network - take opportunities and chances.
- Never underestimate good manners and a good handshake.
- Credit cards are bad. :)
- A good friend is priceless. Friendship is made up of little details and make-or-break moments.
Four places you'd like to go:
- Dun Laoghaire, Ireland - A "must visit" on DH's list. We've never had a honeymoon, so this would be ideal.
- Anywhere on the QM2.
- Jeju Island, South Korea
Four things you did yesterday:
- Proctored a Scantron Performance Test.
- Addressed and prepared the majority of my Christmas cards.
- Took my FIL to Subway.
- Tutored my student.
Four things you are looking forward to:
- MEXICO! Ay yi yi!
- Ending this semester.
- The holidays (Christmas and my 30th birthday).
- Sleeping in during winter break!
Four things you love about winter:
- Winter break!
- Christmas decorations and cookies!
- Being about to relax, read, and have some "me" time over break.
I'm going to tag Kellee Lyn at You + Me = Wii, another Colorado MilSpouse blogger, like Lou and I!