I stole this today from Megan Dub-Yuh. Seemed like the thing to do while I was eating lunch. The ones I've done are in bold. Copy, paste, and update with your responses, if you please!
1. Started your own blog - Whoo hoo! I'm all over it! This is blog #3, in actuality. One is largely defunct, the other is Made-Up In America.
2. Slept under the stars - I've been camping, but I can't remember if I've slept outside.
3. Played in a band - School band! Tuba, trumpet, and clarinet!
4. Visited Hawaii - Kauai, the big island, and Oahu. I'd love to do a smaller, more obscure island next time, like Molokai.
5. Watched a meteor shower - I think I have, my parents and Papa were into that.
6. Given more than you can afford to charity
7. Been to Disney World
8. Climbed a mountain - Yes, at Yosemite for sure!
9. Held a praying mantis
10. Sang a solo - Yes, badly!
11. Bungee jumped
12. Visited Paris
13. Watched a lightning storm - They're BEAUTIFUL in Colorado!
14. Taught yourself an art from scratch - Yes, numerous handicrafts!
15. Adopted a child - No, but DH wanted one when he went to the orphanage in Korea!
16. Had food poisoning
17. Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty - Never been to NYC.
18. Grown your own vegetables
19. Seen the Mona Lisa in France
20. Slept on an overnight train - No, but I really want to go on a long train trip!
21. Had a pillow fight
22. Hitch hiked - No thanks!
23. Taken a sick day when you’re not ill - We call them "mental health days."
24. Built a snow fort
25. Held a lamb - Petted, yes, held, no.
26. Gone skinny dipping - NEVER, believe it or not!
27. Run a Marathon - I'm the only one in my immediate family who hasn't.
28. Ridden in a gondola in Venice
29. Seen a total eclipse - My mom was a science teacher.
30. Watched a sunrise or sunset
31. Hit a home run
32. Been on a cruise
33. Seen Niagara Falls in person
34. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors
35. Seen an Amish community
36. Taught yourself a new language
37. Had enough money to be truly satisfied - I have in the past, but not currently.
38. Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person
39. Gone rock climbing
40. Seen Michelangelo’s David
41. Sung karaoke
42. Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt
43. Bought a stranger a meal at a restaurant
44. Visited Africa - The only one in my immediate family who hasn't been to South Africa.
45. Walked on a beach by moonlight
46. Been transported in an ambulance
47. Had your portrait painted - Caricature, maybe.
48. Gone deep sea fishing
50. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris
51. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling
52. Kissed in the rain
53. Played in the mud
54. Gone to a drive-in theater
55. Been in a movie
56. Visited the Great Wall of China
57. Started a business
58. Taken a martial arts class
59. Visited Russia
60. Served at a soup kitchen
61. Sold Girl Scout Cookies
62. Gone whale watching
63. Got flowers for no reason
64. Donated blood, platelets or plasma
65. Gone sky diving
66. Visited a Nazi Concentration Camp
67. Bounced a check
68. Flown in a helicopter
69. Saved a favorite childhood toy
70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial
71. Eaten Caviar
72. Pieced a quilt
73. Stood in Times Square
74. Toured the Everglades
75. Been fired from a job
76. Seen the Changing of the Guards in London
77. Broken a bone - Maybe my pinky toe!
78. Been a passenger on a motorcycle - Bitch please, ridden one and OWN one! \m/
79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person
80. Published a book
81. Visited the Vatican
82. Bought a brand new car - Does a motorcycle count?
83. Walked in Jerusalem
84. Had your picture in the newspaper
85. Kissed a stranger at midnight on New Year’s Eve
86. Visited the White House
87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating
88. Had chickenpox
89. Saved someone’s life
90. Sat on a jury
91. Met someone famous
92. Joined a book club
93. Got a tattoo
94. Had a baby
95. Seen the Alamo in person
96. Swam in the Great Salt Lake
97. Been involved in a lawsuit - Only class action suits.
98. Owned a cell phone
99. Been stung by a bee
45 out of 99, not too bad! Apparently I need to take more European vacations and pop out a kid...as if I didn't know that already! :)